PUT THE GARBAGE IN THE RIGHT PLACE

saya tidak menyalahkan bagi siapapun yang mau bilang ini sampah, karena beginilah adanya. yang terpenting saya buang sampah pada tempatnya :)

DAY



It was just another ordinary day
The days when I felt something was missing
The days when I felt time was passing away
The days when I felt so worthless of living

I reached into my pocket
but there was nothing
I looked into my wallet
and only found some stupid things

I looked into my heart
and I found you and our friendship
Then I realized and thanks God
knowing that I'm still rich

.my beloved brother's piece.


One Response so far.

  1. we are always rich if we give thanks to god, bukan begitu dek dhy.. :)

    ayo kita berdebat di jogjah dek dhy..
    ngayogyokarto tercintah saia datang..

    yuk bahas blogmu sambil buka dek dhy..?

Leave a Reply

lidah gatel pgn komen?
bole banget ! ^_^