PUT THE GARBAGE IN THE RIGHT PLACE

saya tidak menyalahkan bagi siapapun yang mau bilang ini sampah, karena beginilah adanya. yang terpenting saya buang sampah pada tempatnya :)

cant marry with an angel.

Hey, this afternoon I didn't go out to have lunch.
No, not because of my thin wallet hehe. Nooo, not because of the hot jakarta afternoon.
Well, you know nugget? Mmh, I mean do you know rice?
It's kind of rice combined with curly noodle (:p) and nugget.
This kind of food would be easily guessed about the taste.
It's the taste of rice, noodle, and nugget.
But, probably there's other secret ingredient that makes this lunch lovable.
Thanks to you :)

It's a man with his canvas shoes, without his glassess, who made and delivered this.
I found him easily, the simplest one amid the dress up people.
He's still the same.
Calm as a river stream that I enjoyed from the bridge.
It came, passed me through under my bridge, and went to the nowhere.
It comes, passes me through our silence, and goes to the nowhere.

"There's a said: People don't really change, they just lied better."
Are you trying to lie?
You act good and so good everyday. It's always with no emotion, no anger. no protest.
Are you a human? Or trying to be an angel?
Because people love angel. But human doesn't marry an angel.


2012, September 13th. Thursday

2 Responses so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    Baru baca yang ini loh, non :)

Leave a Reply

lidah gatel pgn komen?
bole banget ! ^_^